关于面试的英语对话阅读

进修社 人气:3.07W

面试官展现自己是一个面试中沉着镇定,控制住局面的人。那么他更可能认为在工作中你也会稳如磐石。小编整理了关于面试的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

关于面试的英语对话阅读

  关于面试的英语对话篇一

Smith: This position requires a high level of English ability. How is your spoken and writtenEnglish?

史密斯:这个职位需要有相当高的英语水平,你的.英语口语和英语写作能力如何?

Jack: I have learned English for 10 years, and 1 have passed College

杰克:我学英10年了,而且我通过了大学英语四级和六级考试。

Smith: What other foreign languages do you speak?

史密斯 :你还能说别的外语吗?

Jack: I have taught myself Japanese in college, and I can carry on simple conversations in Japanese.

杰克:我在大学时自学过曰语,能用曰语进行一些简单的对话。

Smith: Anything else?

史密斯:还有什么吗?

Jack: I have a driver's license, and two years of driving experience.

杰克:我有驾照,并且已经有两年的驾龄了。

Smith: What special skills do you have?

史密斯:你有什么特殊技能吗?

Jack: I am very familiar with Windows operating system.

杰克:我很熟悉Windows操作系统。

Smith: Have you got any special training in programming?

史密斯:你在编程方面受到过特殊培训吗?

Jack: No, but 1have taken elective courses in computer in college.

杰克:没有。不过,在读大学时,我曾选修过计算机课程。

Smith: Do you have a good psychological resilience?

史密斯:你是否具备良好的心理承受能力?

Jack: I think I can work well under pressure.

杰克:我想我可以在压力下很好地工作。

  关于面试的英语对话篇二

A: We’ve been looking over your application. You’ve more than ten years’ experience in driving cars and trucks. Is it right?

A ;我们已经看过你的申请了,你开小汽车 和卡车有10年的经验了,对吗?

B: Yes.

B:对的。

A: Now you are working for Sanjiang Company, aren’t you?

A:你现在在三江公司工作,是吗?

B: Yes. I’ve been working there for three years as a driver.

B:是的,我在那儿已经当了三年的司机。

A: Then why are you leaving there?

A:那你为什么要离开那儿?

B: The only reason why I am leaving the present position is with the desire of improving myself.

B:我离开这个职位的唯一原因是想提高自己。

A: That’s fine. What kind of cars are you driving in Sanjiang Company?

A:很好,在三江公司时你开哪种类型的车?

B: Audi.

B:奥迪车。

A: Any accidents?

A:出过事吗?

B: No, I think I am a safe driver.

B:没有,我开车很安全。

A: When can you start the work?

A:你什么时候能来上班?

B: I’ll go and quit my job in Sanjiang Company first. Then, how about next Wednesday?

B:我要先辞去三江公司的工作。嗯,下星 期三,怎么样?

A: No problem. Then we will see you at 9 o’clock next Wednesday.

A:没问题,那下星期三9点见。

B: Thank you, sir.

B:谢谢你,先生。